Learn how to develop a project schedule and manage your project schedule using our two popular Microsoft Project Training tutorials
In the How to Build a Project Schedule with Microsoft Project Tutorial, you will learn:
- The 10 Step technique to easily build a project schedule you can rely on
- Master the MS Project Ribbon bar
- Learn how mind mapping can improve project schedule development
- Learn how to apply project buffers correctly to manage schedule risk
- Resource level like a pro without drastically altering your project end date
- Create graphical indicators with task deadlines
In the How to Effectively Manage A Project Schedule with Microsoft Project , you will learn:
- Quickly prepare and update your project schedule in 8 easy steps
- Use Tactical PM’s pre-built filters and views to quickly identify late tasks in seconds
- Learn how to objectively update the project schedule – no more 99% complete week after week
- Learn how to track and manage actual work and duration
- How to Effectively Update and Manage a Project Schedule with Microsoft Project
This tutorials are delivered digitally to your inbox so you can get started immediatelyThis combination pack includes all the PDFs, sample Microsoft Project templates and supporting documents to help you deliver your projects better!
Note: This product uses Microsoft Project 2010 for teaching but the latest editions can still benefit from this approach!