Deliver your project successfully with our Microsoft Project Tutorials!
Skip ahead of the line and learn how to use Microsoft Project the easy way with our Training Packs.
- Learn the 10 Step method to build a project schedule
- Learn the MS Project 2010 Ribbon Interface
- Apply visual thinking to improve your project schedule
- Confirm readiness to track and manage the schedule
- Maintain a dynamic schedule for better forecasting
- Learn how to assess progress impacts
- One Page Status Report template
I like to tell you that by using your books I was able to arrive at my project plan within a short duration. The content is very useful and gives what needs to done in very crisp manner. – Veerendra Gaddi
In the How to Build a Project Schedule with Microsoft Project 2010 Tutorial, you will learn:
- The 10 Step technique to easily build a project schedule you can rely on
- Master the MS Project 2010 Ribbon bar
- Learn how mind mapping can improve project schedule development
- Learn how to apply project buffers correctly to manage schedule risk
- Resource level like a pro without drastically altering your project end date
- Create graphical indicators with task deadlines
In the How to Effectively Manage A Project Schedule with Microsoft Project 2010, you will learn:
- Quickly prepare and update your project schedule in 8 easy steps
- Use Tactical PM’s pre-built filters and views to quickly identify late tasks in seconds
- Learn how to objectively update the project schedule – no more 99% complete week after week
- Learn how to track and manage actual work and duration
- How to Effectively Update and Manage a Project Schedule with Microsoft Project 2010
This tutorials are delivered digitally to your inbox so you can get started immediately. This combination pack includes all the PDFs, sample Microsoft Project templates and supporting documents to help you deliver your projects better!