Let’s face it – You don’t have time to read a 300 page manual on how to use Microsoft Project…You’ve got projects to deliver…not reading assignments.
These tutorials are designed to shorten the Microsoft Project learning curve and help you deliver with our direct and proven in practice tutorials!
Avoid these schedule development mistakes
When I first started using Microsoft Project, I encountered a lot of scheduling problems including:
- Poorly developed project schedules
- Dates would change for no reason
- Strange constraint error messages would appear
- Resources weren’t allocated across the project correctly.
- Huge problems I had when I tried to change a date.
Shorten the learning curve and build a schedule you can rely on!
I put together a simple and easy to follow 10-step technique :
- Quickly overcomes the MS-Project learning curve
- Enables you to quickly build a project schedule that your project team and your business customers can count on
- Follows same method that I teach in my Microsoft Project training courses
- It is the same “how to use Microsoft Project” tutorial that I ask my PMOs and project managers to follow developing a project schedule.
Microsoft Project 2010 Tutorial #1: How to Build a Project Schedule
- Learn how to build a project schedule in 10 easy steps
- Learn how to define project scope quickly and visually
- Learn how to apply project buffers correctly to manage schedule risk
- Resource level like a pro without drastically altering your project end date
- Create graphical indicators with task deadlines
- Creates a dynamic schedule that adjusts with actual project results
- Master Microsoft Project views and tables
- Delivered instantly as a eBook in PDF format
Just a few comments from the 800+ people who use our tutorials
This tactical technique is SO much better than searching through upmteen pages for the “nuggets”. The price is great too. I pay more than that for dinner (for the 2 of us) – Johnn Audritsh
Your book content has been a great resource. A quick reference to information that gets right to the point with information I need.
- Debra Martin
I have used your book for a couple of hours and had to tell you that I have learned more about MS Project than reading any manual or reference documents. So far, this is the best $29 I have spent to date. Thanks for the great material! – Mike Normand
Your eBook is much better than the how-to guides found in the blogosphere. I think you are on a GREAT idea and concept.”
– Mark Perry, Senior Vice President, www.botinternational.com
Preview the Schedule Development Tutorial
Take a sneak peak at the Table of Contents and a section of a sample chapter
Order your Microsoft Project 2010 Scheduling Tutorial today
P.S. The Microsoft Project Schedule Development tutorial has helped HUNDREDS of new and experienced project managers build a dynamic project schedule that they can rely one.
Sure you can spend $50 to $79 on a massive tome of everything Microsoft Project can do but who has time to read a 500 page book? You and I both have projects to deliver!
Order the Microsoft Project Schedule Development tutorial and start building a better project schedule today!